This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little Soul

I asked my friend who had also miscarried her baby- if she ever feels as if she now has a little soul in heaven watching over her, cuz that is kind of what I feel and it is comforting.

She responded with, "every day" like when she sees a butterfly or her daughter, Ava points to something and there is nothing there.

My watergates open when I read her response, but it is one more reminder that God is working really hard through my family and friends to take care of me.

So thank you everyone for all your support. Some of you may not know how much you help me.

1 comment:

Crystal Ann said...

You are a strong woman Maria, I know you will pull through this. I am glad you have such support though, it makes a world of difference. HUGS! Thinking of you all every single day.