This is the first day of the rest of your life.
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Who am i?
Five foot tall Mama, married to the man of my dreams. These are writings of an every day working Mama, along with journals of fitness and goals to be in the best shape of my life! I have a four year old son, Benjamin and a two year daughter, Jonna, both of God's daily miracles. They are my number one joys. Other things you will find I enjoy are my faith and excitements about natural health, vitamins, and exercise. I can literally talk about nothing for a long period of time(thanks Dad) and have a million things to talk about. The name for the blog has comes from the number that I fall in the siblings of my family. You will have to read the beginning portion of my blog to understand it fully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment