This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ponies, Pumpkins, and Pullups!


We went to the Pumpkin Festival over the weekend! Jonna wouldn't go on the pony with me. But when Papa Doug showed up, she was ready to hop on! Thanks Doug and Ginger (the pony)!

No fear Ben took two pony rides all by himself. He rode on BERT the first time and Socks the second. On our way leaving there were actual horse rides, which of course I saw after I ran out of money. Ben was begging to ride a horse like a cowboy! We will have to do it next year for sure.

As you can see, by the end of the pony ride for Jonna, she was as proud as can be.
And I DID IT!.
I got my 10 pullups on Saturday afternoon. It wasn't in a workout, so that is my next concept to overcome. But I can head to Florida in exactly oh one month!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures! yay for making your pull up goal, Maria! I'm so excited you & Jake get to get away, it sounds like fun! Love ya!