We did it. We are going on a second honeymoon. We said we would do it at our five year anniversay, but it turned to be a little after the 6 year mark. It will entail the beach and football. Jake and I can't go wrong. We found some really, really cheap flights to Tampa Bay in November. We are going to a place called Anna Maria Island. It's meant to be right? It's a quaint little island on the West Coast of florida with Gulf on one side and the bay on the other with a trolley that runs up and down the island. And you know whose favorite football team plays in Tampa the same weekend we are there? Bucaneers game, baby!! We are renting a house with some other couples. Hello vacation!!!
Jake probably deserves this more than I. He has been working overtime between school, one full time job, and two part time jobs. Thanks Babe!
One more motivator for my health regime: To look good in my swimsuit! haha. So, my goal. I will be able to do 10 pullups by November 10th. Or I can't go to Florida. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment