This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello Autumn! Hello Colorado!

Picture time with the kids. They are both getting to such a great age where they will actually take pictures for you. Jonna still needs some coaxing, but she does great for the most part. And I know this sounds bad, but bribery and positive reinforcement does wonders for the soul.

Family photo op!


This weekend I head for Colorado to visit my sister and newest addition to the cousins, Jayda Cervantes, born last week on 9/2, 6lbs 7 oz.

You know I have never flown by myself, so I am a little nervous. I have gone on lots of trips, but always with others. This is going to be a new experience for me. I am so excited though. I get to hang out, cook, hold a baby, and spend time with family. Hopefully, hit up some awesome sushi places in Denver with the sister!

And what is a picture in the fall without including the red cowboy boots!