This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to school again!

Dear Jake,


We make really cute kids together!

He just looks so grown up! tear..tear..


Ben says to me on the ride to school after just dropping Jonna off. "Mom, I promise I won't cry." Man, I love him! We had his first day back to school after spending all summer at Alison's daycare with Jonna. He was so big, and it really helps that he has the same teacher as last year, and his cousin Taylor and friend Ryder are in the same class! Now, apparently Jonna on the other hand asked where Ben was all day long. She missed her big brother!



So, we are getting back on schedule this week. Jake has been training still for his new job. I am working away, and really all is well.

No comments: