So, school has started, we are getting back on schedule. Jonna is telling us when she needs to go potty AND poop! AMAZING! For the first time in four years, I am not buying diapers.....what. I mean it must be time to have another!!! Not quite, but I am anxious. Man, I love my kids, the daily escapades. Ben's stories and ideas. He is quite creative for solution and problem solving. The other day, he randomly says, "You know Dad it would be really cool if when you closed the door from the kitchen to the Garage, the garage door would close at the same time." Or, "you know if you go to the store tonight and get ketchup, you won't have to go tomorrow." Or "Just ask Dad for the money."
Jonna could possibly be in the terrible two's. She is quite dramatic, when she doesn't get her way, and we literally spent 20 minutes the other night trying to make her chew and swallow a peice of an avacodo! It was quite tramatic for her, but truly she is just a stubborn cute little girl. I will make my kids learn to like healthy foods darn it!! lol. She is so photogenic, and has become quite the little talker. She talks on the phone, carries her purse, loves shoes, and would put on makeup everyday if I let her. She is very good at saying "no". But just as good as saying, "YAHhhh".
My two kids are like healing for me. If I have a long day at work, or am away from them, it's like the moment I see and hug on them, nothing else really matters in the world. They make my heart shine.
Jake is well. We are well. I think over the last 7 years we have grown into our marriage seemingly well. "Definintion: Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship." I am pretty sure it had done just that for us. We are good for each other and he complements me in a way that no other man could. Good thing I married him I guess. We are argue real good, and sometimes, I want to scream. Ok, I do scream, but I really don't think it would be normal if we didn't disagree. It takes both of us to give in. Some weeks I give in more than him, and others he gives in more than me. I have to say he gets better looking with age. I can't wait till he is retired with a white speckled beard and bald head kissing on one of our grandchildren. We are both trying to stay on a pretty healthy tact for the most part. It's always easier to have more than one in the household eat alike. I know I don't let him know enough, but I appreciate all he does do for me.
Dear Jake, Thank you.
IN about two weeks I am heading to the Rocky Mountain state to visit my new neice baby Jayda, whenever she feels she needs to arrive that is. Her due date is next week, and she is keeping Mama waiting till maybe that day. I CAN'T WAIT!
I have been doing all right with my workout regime. I wish I could increase number of workouts, but there just isn't enough time in 7 days to do that. 4 out of the 7 is usually what I make. Since I can't do quantity. I focus on quality. If I am gonna get to go to the gym for 30 mintues, you bet I make those minutes count. Remember when I spoke of the "throw up" factor. Well, I haven't actually thrown up, but I push myself to points, where I feel I could. The days after, I am sore. The good sore. The sore knowing that I pushed myself to limits, and I am making my body healthy.
And, when I am not able to workout on any given day. I try to do physical activities that I normally may not do.
Prime Example: Weed eating. I can count on two fingers now the number of times I have weedeated. We have a pretty decent size yard with a fence and lots of trees, so it is a good 45 minute job at least, especially for this rookie. My arms shook for an hour afterwards. And since Jake was gone that day, and the kids were there to help, it made it so EASY. (Lots of sarcasm inserted here).
Or at night, when I play outside with the Kids, we bike ride, or have races. The races are more like 50 meter sprints, but they definately get a good sweat going. Jonna and I are always ready to finish before Ben ever is. That kid has so much energy.
I haven't really monitored my weight lately, but all my clothes are more loose, and some are so loose, I don't wear them anymore, cuz I look quite silly. My number one goal was to feel healthy and get 10 pullups. Well, so I did 8 chinups again last week at Dad's. I haven't attempted pullups since I did 5 while watching my older sister do an easy 10. That was humbling. So, I will attempt it again soon, and see what happens. But why do I feel I may not have it in me just yet?
I read others blogs, and get all types of different motivations. Cross fit blogs, personal blogs, family blogs. I was just saying the other day how interesting it is to read other's experiences and point of views that are living everyday lives just like you. Working, being a Mom, and attempting their most to make the best of their lifes. It's inspiring.
So, there it is... a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment