This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer days

So, why all the swimsuit pictures and no pool? Well, #1 it was set up, but a little chilly this past weekend. And #2, what is better running around half naked outside in the sun in your swimming suit.

I have a trick I use to help the kids run down some energy. I was watching my sister's kids last saturday night, and it is always easier if I run them down as much as possible so they sleep hard all through the night.

How do I do this? We have races! Running as fast as you can as many times as you can from one end of our fence to the other, and we have a pretty good sized back yard, so this is no small "feet" for the little legs. They take this seriously. As you can see in the pictures below!






Then a little playing on the swingset!


Some handsome boys!


And you can't beat hotdogs and peas for dinner and brownies for desert!

No comments: