This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, June 20, 2011

Priceless Day - Father's Day 2011


This has to be a first time for this to ever happen. On Father's day!


Jake got to be with his Dad, on the same day.....

That his Dad got to be with His Dad........

On the same day that Grandma Deena got to be with her Dad!

Four generations of Holee's!

All on the same day that I got to celebrate with my Dad!

And Ben and Jonna got to be with their Dad because he was off work.

So, hopefully, this won't be the last time either!

Some other fun pictures of the day!



You can see that Jonna is in a diaper bottom and swimsuit top! I have always loved it when my kids poop in their swimming suit, when I decide that they don't need a swim diaper that day! Awesome!




Great Grandma and Grandpa Chandler

No comments: