Benjamin started a new school. He goes to IC pre-K, and we are so impressed. Not only with how great the teacher is, and the school. But on how "big" my little boy has become. He takes his bookbag and snack every morning. He walks in with me to drop his little sister off at daycare, and gives her hugs and kisses goodbye (when he isn't crying outside the van because his tennis shoe is on the WRONG way). But usually, he is the perfect big brother that has to go to school, and reassures Jonna he will be back to pick her up later as he pats her on the head. Benjamin loves to tell stories. He loves to pray for everyone all the time. He loves to ride his bike and do pop wheelies. He will sit beside me while on the grass, and say, "Mom, I just wanted to sit by you." or "Its' a good day Mom." or "Its not to hot out Mom" or " I am playing real hard Mom, its making me sweat". He's my little man. He likes to check out bugs, dig in the dirt, drink chocolate milk, eat strawberries, and read books to Jonna. I LOVE hearing him read to Jonna. "Jonna! Sit down. Listen.....And the dog went to the store on his bike, and picked up some flowers."
Jonna is at her new daycare that she started in mid-August. She still only has four teeth. Walks like the cutest little toddler, and the bumps and bruises to show for it. She eats like a champ. She Loves to come and sit in my lap and just hang out. Ben didn't really do this unless it was before nap time or bed time. Jonna just likes to hang out with her Mama.
They LOVE to ride in the new van! I mean Jonna can barely contain herself around it.
Ahhhh!
So, I didn't want to write too much about it at first, cuz well, I wanted to make sure I liked it. So...I LOVE IT! It's got giddy up. It seats 8 people. Up to six carseats. We have only tried it with four so far. Jonna and Ben can see everything out the windows. It's great for a road trip. It gets 27 mpg highway. Around 20 in the city. The cargo space is AMAZING! I have even had people comment..."You make driving a van look hot" Well, what can I say. It is nicknamed the swagger wagon, and for those that haven't seen this....
Awesome!
So, I comment all the time. Ben is all boy. Give him a stick, and he will play for an hour.
Jonna is a deal. I had to pause to look for the word to describe her. I can dress her up in bows and dresses, but she is still a tomboy!
They love the new swingset.
And the slide.
Sometimes, this part ends up in disaster! But amazing what a big plastic, green slide, can do for my kids.
So, all is well in the Holee Realm! We are even planning for a trip to Denver to visit my sister and her new fiance for a bridal shower for her. ROAD TRIP in the Sienna! I like it!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Post a Comment