

And I look here.


Cheese!
I mean I am the richest girl in the world. Right? Not only do I have my kids, but I have some crazy brothers and sisters too, that I COULD NOT live without. Life is trying sometimes from Bills, to work, to temper tantrums, to lack of sleep, no time for myself, fighting with my hubby. And I will tell you there are moments when I lose it. I am not perfect. I AM human, and sometimes I want to collapse in defeat. But I try to be as positive as I can. Truth is the more positive I am the better I feel in the whole circle of things. No use in being negative. What does it really gain you? You know what can really cheer me up though? My brothers and sisters and their families!
My immediate family is kind of nuts. Not exactly certifiable, but when you put us all together, we like to have fun. Our fun, may not be that normal type of fun. My brother Jason, and his wife C, and her two adorable kids were down this past weekend. Jason brought this mini cam-corder, and well, we had fun with it. We are all pretty sarcastic with each other, and lets just say we had several interviews just for kicks. To watch them over and over we would just roll laughing.
The best video of the weekend would have had to been a dancing musical performance by my sister's Terressa, Katie and I. Let's just say we aren't going to win America's Got Talent anytime soon. Possibly, America's Funniest Home videos, yes.

Terressa, Jason.

Another fabulous pose, as all the grandkids look on. Yes, I do believe we will pass our sense of humor along to our children. Watch out world.
Jonna and Ben have become very fond of the game, "Ring around the Rosey" I love to see them play and get along.


And we all fall down!

Ava Bell.

Jackson

Taylor

Isaac loving on his cousin.

Tasha and her long tim BF Clif. They are pretty cute together.


Trouble 1 and Trouble 2.


SUPER HEROES!

WE ARE THIS BIG!

Uncle Charlie swinging with his neice and nephew. My youngest bro.

We celebrated my sister's Birthday. My youngest sister is 18?! How the heck did that happen? We hung out, ate pizza, ate icecream cake, and had lots of good times. Can't wait till the next go around. I think my older sister will be in town next weekend with her daughters! See what I have to look forward too, and until then. I will look here..

And here.
No comments:
Post a Comment