This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, September 27, 2010

This is what we do...

My dear hubby and I have seen each other about 6 hours since last Tuesday. I had been dreading all of our time away. But I realized, well, I told myself....what is the use to be negative. Doesn't solve anything and sure doesn't make it any better. So, it has been okay. Just really excited about him being home. So, I am on day 6, and Day 7 is in sight. He will be off tomorrow morning for four spankin days! Finally. I have had lots of quality time with the kiddo's. We have found all kinds of randomness to do. Number 1, Mama takes pictures. Number 2, spend time with my family. Highlights were bikeriding (wink, wink) and my kids helping Papa OOO-sick with his lawn jobs. We even were able to celebrate Dad's 59th Bday. MY dad may be 59, but he still goes like he is 25.

So, this is how it goes...

Just another weekend at the Kusick house.
Jonna helping Papa drive the truck.

What are you looking at?

I got it under control, Papa.

My handsome fella, sometimes tells me he would like to be beautiful. I have seen a lot of beautiful men in my day. I think I am okay with that.

Two skipping ladies down the street on a walk to the store.

Just another day in the life.


What do you get with one toddler bike and bunch of Kusick girls. Look at Katie's skill.

Lots of awesome fun.

Who would have thought this could be that much fun.

Terressa had the most "difficult to attempt" award. Her legs happen to be the longest of the girls.

As she flows though the wind!

Model Natasha up next.

Pure Joy.

The master himself.

Wouldn't be "the Kusick Girls" if my Mom didn't have her turn....

This lady will be 56 the end of this week.

Quite Impressive.

I think we may have inherited her legs.

But this little lady, inherited my smile. Underbite and all.



Life is pretty good.

No comments: