This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update for a fabulous Sunny March Week!

Loving the warmer weather. Our venture in training for our little Bike Trip to Hermann has made progress. Monday night, Jake and I biked for 12 miles in about an hours time! It was invigorating, and exhausting at the same time. There was one moment in the last 10 minutes of our ride I truly wanted to puke, but I didn't and once we got home I was quite impressed with myself.

Day Two of Bike Training was Wednesday at the Ymca on lunch. This Mama did 11.5 miles on the bike in 30 minutes. Ummm. I didn't smell too great when I came back to work, but I stuck to my office. Haha.

On the homefront: I came home from work on Tuesday night and my BABY JONNA cut her first tooth! AWESOME! Up front, lower middle! I couldn't believe it. She literally beat Ben by 3 months with a first tooth. He was 11 months before he got his first! I didn't notice any fussiness, only a low grade temp she ran on Monday night. My baby is growing too darn quick!

Benjamin: Favorite all time move, which surpassed Mr. Diego believe it or not. Only the original, "THE LAND BEFORE TIME" Oh man. I think in the past three weeks we may have watched that movie 30 times. WOW! May have to invest in some of the sequals!

All is well in the Holee Realm!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow-Way to go!!! What a great, fun goal to have together! I sure miss you guys! Give those cuties a hug for me! Love ya!