This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Funny Story

So, the other day, Jake and I headed to Kayser's Chiropractic, a place I worked for over 7 years, to buy a monthly supply of vitamins. Yes, it can be quite a purchase. I know most of them still that work there, and they have always been kind of like my second family to an extent. Well, I go down my list of what I need. I am so proud that I finally have my husband taking a least one good Multi Vitamin a day. And I wanted to try out a cheaper brand, but still good quality, so I requested "Male" Supplement made by Optimal Health. I ususally am up on my vitamin research and really thought this would be good for Jake. Well, Sandy kind of smiled, and the doc overheard too, and may have took a pause, but said nothing. Then I asked for a doctor's note, so that we could cover them on my cafeteria plan. Then I asked the doctor. "Don't you think this would be a good multi for Jake?" Be aware, the waiting room is full of people. He comes up to us at the front window, and kind of whispers. "Well, that is more for Prostrate problems and other dysfunctions for males, and if that is the issue, it would be great." I just started laughing. Jake did too, after he got a little red in the face. I said no, actually, he just needs a good multi. Ooopsy Daisy. We won't be needing that one. The doc kind of laughed back. "well, I was wondering, but I didn't want to say anything, because you mentioned a doctors note too" HAHAHAHA. Needless to say, we ended up getting a different high quality multi for my hubby. Oh man! I am just so darn funny sometimes.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ha ha!! That is great! Even better that Jake was right there for the whole experience!!! :)

Miranda G said...

hahahaah, funny!