And in this one, Jonna kept trying to grab Ben's hand as he kept trying to pull it away.
Big Hug!
Man, I love these kids! They are just too darn cute.
Some more comparison pictures. It really gets me. This is Ben at 2.5months!
And these are Jonna. Still looking so much alike!
Was trying to do a re-enactment here. The first is Ben.
And this is Jonna, which was a little harder to try to take. She more or less wanted to eat me.
This is a great picture! Ha, I left the room for a few minutes and came back and Ben hands me the camera, saying "here Mom, thanks Mom" Not knowing what it meant till I went through the pictures on the computer finding several takes including this one of Jonna. Ben has taken an interest in photography.
Another self portrait of me and my buddy!
2 comments:
Yep! They are definitely brother and sister...CUTE PICS!
haha, love the look on ben's face in the second pic, lol
Post a Comment