This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend with Fam! and Jonna's DR. check up!


Picture of me and my two beautiful sisters, Katie, and Terressa. We were at Mom's house celebrating Terressa's 26th birthday! Wowsa, she is getting old!


Isn't this picture adorable. Terressa's daughter, Taylor and Benjamin!


Yes, you guessed it, this is my son using my breast pump piece as a gun. WATCH OUT! All boy, what can I say.


Jonna hanging out with Dad in the evening, watching a little football. My poor baby, all bald on top and still has the acne. She is still beautiful though.
UPDATE ON DR VISIT FROM TODAY: Jonna is my beautiful chunky baby, weighing in at 12lbs 2oz, that's right gaining over 3.5 lbs in a little less than four weeks. I LOVE IT! Gotta fatten her up before sick season hits. I LOVE MY TUBBY BABIES!! Also, she has a bad case of dry skin (excema) and I think this darn Mama probably caused it, which I feel horrible and am kicking myself for it now. I have been giving her a bath every night, cuz I think she likes it, which is actually drying the heck out of her skin!! And using the smelly Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, but only once a day, which may not be enough or the perfumes in it are drying her skin out. I should know better darn it!! Solution: Vaseline once to twice a day. Bath only every other day max, and hydrocortisone the next couple days on her face on the rough patches. My poor baby! She needs to look extra beautiful for her big day this coming Sunday when she is getting BAPTIZED! Yay! And I have started the use of hair bands to help hide her beautiful bald head!

Mom and the kids all spruced up for a friends wedding we went to on Saturday! I did get to see the bride walk down the aisle, but that was about it. Jonna and Ben weren't on their best behavior! HA! Oh well, that is a lot to ask for two kiddo's to be top notch at an evening wedding! It was absolutely beautiful though!

And me and my Jonna baby hanging out in the ever so lovely weather we have been having lately!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ben is definitely all boy!! And I love you in glasses!