This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, August 27, 2009

For the record books!

It is 7:45 as I write this, and both of my angels are still sleeping in bed! I know it may not seem much to some, but this is amazing to me. As Jake said, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Haha!

2 comments:

Crystal Ann said...

AWESOME POSSUM!!! I'm way jealous :) It was "one of those nights" at the Kusick house :( Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Glad you got some good rest.

Tiffany said...

Those moments don't seem to happen to often in our house (both kids napping or sleeping in at the same time)!!
I'm glad that you could use some of Jaxon's clothes. I totally forgot about a few of his shirts from last winter and a cool camo raincoat that he wore last year. I told mom that I would go through those and just bring them to you sometime when you get back to work. I would much rather someone I know get good use out of them!