This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, August 28, 2009

Prayers and more Prayers needed!

I have mentioned little mister Pierce before. I have never met him, but I have been following his site for almost a year now. This little boy is nothing short of a warrior, and his family is too. He is just about a month younger than Benjamin.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers. His cancer has spread all over his little body, and the doctors will be sending him home with hospice. The doctors don't feel he is going to pull through this time. My heart breaks over and over for this darling little boy. I just can't believe it.

On another note: Please also pray for Jake's Grandmother, Grandma "Boo" Holee. She has had cancer for a long time now, and she has hit a serious rough go the last month. We are praying daily she will make it through.

God, I know you are listening, but please bring peace and love to these two, and all their families. Protect and be with them.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey!! Glad you liked the diaper changing pad! Your kids are so cute...and they are growing up so fast! You'll have to tell Jake I said hi (is he still at Best Buy?).