Holy Moly! I've always thought she looks like Ben, but didnt realize exactly how much!! How fun!
Wow, that's amazing!! I thought that all along, now I really see it.
Oh my goodness! Good thing they are boy and girl. Otherwise you might get their baby pictures confused later on down the road.
Holy Cow! Like the same baby!
Oh my gosh! They really do.Deborah
That's crazy, they look identical!
I was hoping you would post something like this! I agree - I've seen so much of Ben in her, but wow, I didn't realize how much!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy Moly! I've always thought she looks like Ben, but didnt realize exactly how much!! How fun!
Wow, that's amazing!! I thought that all along, now I really see it.
Oh my goodness! Good thing they are boy and girl. Otherwise you might get their baby pictures confused later on down the road.
Holy Cow! Like the same baby!
Oh my gosh! They really do.
Deborah
That's crazy, they look identical!
I was hoping you would post something like this! I agree - I've seen so much of Ben in her, but wow, I didn't realize how much!
Post a Comment