This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, August 14, 2009

Summertime

Press Pause on my playlist song befor viewing!



This one is dedicated to the girls! :) Name that band!

3 comments:

Lori O said...

haha! Love NKOTB. But Okay:
1) She looks thrilled. Like she just can't control herself how much she loves dancing to that song. ha!
2) Is it time for Maria to go back to work? This looks like a desperate act to entertain yourself while at home with the kids. Did you film the whole song? =)

Crystal Ann said...

ROFL at what Lori said, too funny!-- the funniest part about it is that I am pretty sure I have a video of Jason doing the same thing with Ava AND one with Isaac too, LOL!

Maria said...

Well, almost, but then i realized it would take to long to upload the song on the blog, and forgot my youtube sign in, blah, blah, blah, and I was way too excited to post it. Yes, I have been at home entertaining myself!

Just wait there may be more where that came from!