This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, June 19, 2009

Brief Update

Today, at the doctor: Gained 2 lbs, doing good. Jonna's HR 148. Her Fetal PAC's are back and is much more apparent than last checkup. Next Thursday, we will do another Ultrasound on her, just take a peak and see that everything looks good. Doc isn't worried about the PACS to much. She told me today, that in all of her deliveries, she has never had a baby she delivered that still had the PACs after birth. That is reassuring, She has been a doc for a long time, and delivered lots of babies!

She checked me and I have not progressed, which was a big fat R-E-L-I-E-F! I really prefer not to go early if I don't have to. Reasons for contractions could be several things: Tired, Carrying Benjamin, or my body has gone through this before and is already stretched out and more prepared for baby to be delivered. She is head down, but not completely engaged, which means she isn't ripe, just yet.

I will be excited to see her again next week in the Ultrasound!

Four weeks from today, I estimate that I will be holding my baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

That sounds great, we are so excited! I can't wait to see Benjamin with her! I wonder if he will be as protective as Jake was.... :)