SWEET HEALTHY BABY GIRL!!! She weighs 11ounces and couldn't look more perfect. She was so active, and her little arms kept waving around. I think she was trying to say, "HI MOM, HI DAD! Can't wait to meet you!" The ultrasonagrapher, just kept using the word "beautiful" talking about her heart, and organs! Measurements looked good.
Mom gained 4lbs, I actually weigh one lb less than what I weighed with Ben at this point in pregnancy. I am halfway there. Little over 19 weeks, measuring 20!! We couldnt' be more excited!
More to come later!
3 comments:
Amazing pictures.
I am so excited for you. We love our four little girls. They are so much fun, in a slightly different way than little boys.
I can't wait to tell Sara.
Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys, we can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! It's about time someone started making Holee girls. (I know Jessica just had one but you can help out, right?)
Post a Comment