I am an aunt again on 3/5/2009!!! This makes 6 nieces and nephews on both sides! Baby Isaac was born yesterday to my brother Jason and his wife Crystal, Ava's parents. He was 8lbs 12oz! May be the biggest baby by far in our family yet. Everyone else was in the lower 7's or even 6+. She had a good delivery, and everything went really quick. Baby and Mom seemed to be doing fine.
I ask that please say some prayers for them now, because late yesterday he was put in NICU to monitor his difficulty breathing and high respirations. A chest x-ray this morning found amniotic fluid in his lungs. It seems he is having some of the same difficulties that Ava had when she was born. We know he will get through this and be fine, but they all definately need our prayers and support. I don't even want to imagine. Bless Jason and Crystal in this difficult time!
No comments:
Post a Comment