I have been having some mega headaches turn to migraines in the past week especially. I had quite a few tension headaches throughout the second trimester with Ben, but these have been different. I am assuming the dental work may have had something to do with it or sleeping wrong. They result in sharp pains shooting from my right side of my neck back through my head and in my right eye. Weird, and if I hold my head completely still off to the right they stop. So, I figured it was a good time to head to get an adjustment. MAN, am I glad I did. Within minutes afterwards I already have relief. You forget how much you use your neck when you drive.
So, since, I was there of course, I asked to have them muscle test me with the baby as they had done before when I was pregnant with Benjamin. I think I was somewhere between 12-14 weekd then. I am a little over 18 now, and I figured why not?! They were right with Ben, I think they will be right with this one.
And.........the results were----drum roll------ GIRL!
Who really knows for sure, it definately isn't as scientific as an ultrasound, but they have a pretty good track record with this muscle testing. We will find out the answer on March 4th, one week and two days away. WHOOOOOOOOOOP! WHOOOOOOOOP! I let Doc and Margie at the office I would call them to let them know!! Oh, the excitement.
I called and told Jake right away, he didn't seem to excited. He isn't quite sure of the crazy stuff they do at the Chiro, with this and some stuff with Ben, but whatever works, sounds good to me!
And just an update on that. Ben has gone almost a full two months with out an ear infection or virus. He has random runny nose and coughs here and there, but overall been very healthy besides the occasional tooth coming in. We are at a count of 9, and #10 bottom left molar is just right there pushing its way to the top.
1 comment:
Wooohoo for girls!
Post a Comment