My bro and sis n law are going to have baby Isaac any week now. Ava, older sis, turns two this weekend. Cous Elle turns 6 next week along with Jake and I's four year anniversary and Grandpa Doug's birthday too! Plus, Alyssa, Braddock, Jessica, and Jake all just had birthdays. That is like 9 awesome events in just over a month. Wow! Hopefully, I didn't forget anyone's because well,I have been known to do that lately.
This pregnancy seems to be going pretty quick too. I can't believe I find out in less than two weeks what the sex will be of Baby Holee! I am so ecstatic! I don't remember being this excited with Ben, but I am sure I was! And Baby Holee has been going wild inside my belly. So active, kickn, rollin and rockin. I was thinking i would be carrying her higher, but I am second guessing because I feel lower and lower as I continue to grow. Maybe I just have a short torso.
Thoughts this morning, I remembered having probably about two years ago was how awesome it was to be able to carry a child in your womb. I feel pretty darn blessed to be growing a baby inside of me, and how great a connection it is with your child. I mean what a job to be granted. I feel that each movement is the baby's way of communicating with me in weird way. I do kind of feel bad for Jake because he doesn't get to feel, experience, or be reminded by a little kick that we have a baby growing. It is so random, that every time I think I want to tell Jake to feel the baby kickin, she stops. It will be soon enough that we will see a little leg or arm push outward from inside, so we can look forward to that.
Just a small flashback to around this time last year, Ben was between 7-8 months old:
________________________
March 8th, 2008
Benjamin is 8 months old! I can't believe it. A short update: He is crawling quite skillfully now. He has learned to roam the house by himself and cause mischief. Mom and Dad are using the words "No No" quite often.
He has yet to cut his first tooth, but I can tell he is still trying. Still knawing away on his thumb and whatever else he can get in his mouth. His new word to say now is "na-na-na-na." He mixes it up with "Da-da-da-da" He still loves to grunt while he is concentrating especially when he is pulling out Dad's chest hair and sitting on his shoulders playing with Dad's bald head.


________________________
My little baby isn't a little baby anymore:(. Good thing I am making another one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment