This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, February 9, 2009

16 weeks

This picture is me with Ben at 17.5 weeks. Sorry, I didn't flip it ahead of time, but you get the idea.

And this one is 16 weeks with Baby Holee now. Not a whole lot of difference......

So, I am over 16 weeks now. My last week check up. I was at a weight gain of 3lbs overall. I actually gained 5lbs from my 12 week to 16 week appointment, but I was down two at my 12 week from where I started. So, I am just going to go with my overall weight gain. Plus that makes me feel better. Haha!

Baby Holee's heart rate was 143. Active as ever, swimming all around in there Dr. Dodson said. And drumroll please.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. March 4th is the big day we find out the sex! I am so super excited. I will be surprised either way, and truly boy or girl would be awesome. #1, If a boy, I already know what to do with a boy, and Ben is awesome, so how awesome would it be to have two of him! And well, if a girl, then a whole new surprise. I won't know the slightest what to do with her, but I will have the best of both worlds, one boy, one girl. So either way, as long as he or she is healthy!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That's awesome Maria! We're excited to find out what you are having! Nice looking baby belly you have there and only 3 lbs, way to go! Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I think you look the same too! And you'll have no problem knowing what to do with a girl. If I can do it, anyone can! And in general I hear girls are easier...

Megan Kensinger said...

I am so happy for you Maria. I couldn't imagine going through all the excitement. I'm sure someday I will know. Sounds like you are doing great.