I am feeling okay, but have my moments from time to time, and still get sick, but it is nothing like it had been with the constant nausea. I go today for a check up, and I am 11.5 weeks. Can't wait to hear the little one's heart beat! My belly is starting to pop out more so, than I imagined it could already. I think I may be getting quite a bit bigger with this little one.
Benjamin started a new daycare this week and it has been quite an adjustment for him. The first day was great but then yesterday and today, he figured out that we were dropping him off and not coming back till later he got pretty upset. Shari, our new lady, says he is quite "clingy" to her but she understands that it is just going to take a little time. She says the worst times he has are when other adults show up to drop off or pick their kids up. Kind of like a "stranger anxiety" But overall, she reassures me he is fine. It is not fun, dropping your little one off and having to leave while he screams bloody murder for you. It about put me in tears yesterday, and Jake said it was rough again this morning, when he dropped him off. I know he will be fine though. She said he is getting along great with the other kids, so that is a plus, and he does love "his" Shari so far!
Ben has been having a rough time sleeping at night since the trip. He doesn't want to sleep in his bed at all right now, and wants to be by Mom and Dad's side in their bed which results in us getting little to know sleep. We are going to have to go through another round of "crying it out" to break him of this habit so we can get some rest. I was the most exhausted I have been in a while this morning. I just wanted to sleep for a few more hours!
So, the other thing is BENJAMIN IS A year and 1/2 old as of yesterday!!! WTH!~ HOW DID HE BECOME SUCH A LITTLE MAN!
And he still loves his wagon. No matter how cold out we have been enjoying it!
So all is well, and hopefully I will have some more updates soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment