This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kickboxer!

I am a maniac blogger today!

So, just got back from the doctor. Lost 2lbs from last visit. (122 to 120)I kind of suspected that, but I am sure the weight gain will be on now that I am starting to feel good.

So, Dr. Dodson, (Who I absolutely love) first feels my belly and says, "Wow, that baby sure has grown!" I said I know I can tell just by looking at my belly! She moved around with the doppler for a while, and it was very noisy. I could hear heart beats here and there then I would hear a big scratch, Doc just laughed and said he or she keeps kicking the wand. And she is moving around all over the place! Quite the little active baby. I said, is the baby like so tiny right now, the size of (and I made a small little circle with my thumb and index finger. And she said yep, but they are pretty tough! So, I think I have a little kickboxer on my hands! And I keep wanting to refer to her as a "she" so for the time being, I may just do that.

Otherwise all is well, I am anemic, so I am going to start taking an iron supplement. AND THE MOST EXCITING NEWS is not next visit, (FEB 4) but the first week in March, we will get to find out the sex!!! YAY! So, I can start shopping:)

Keep our little baby in your prayers!

No comments: