1) Watching him run around our room and play tag with Mugsy at 6:15 in the morning laughing his little heart out.
2) The curl in his lips when he notices something exciting and points it out to us.
3) The furrow of his eyebrows and scowl he performs now when he lets us know something is gross, stinks, or a toy happens to not do what he wanted to do so he launches it.
4) His little boy jog/waddle. I believe he is going to have a gait just like his father and grandfather.
5)The ear to ear smiles he gives me even when he knows he is doing something wrong. Loves to test his mother.
6)The grunts he imitates me on when we are trying so hard to slip his shoes on.
7) When I am sitting in front of my vanity getting ready, and he finds a brush and comes over to brush my hair.
8) The faces he makes at him self in the mirror, and then the jumps and kicks he will do also. It's like he is showing off to himself how talented he is.
9) His wrestling moves. Need I say more. I really don't know where he has learned them all, but he is quite the little grappler.
10) When he builds his mega block leggos into cars and scoots them around the kitchen and living room saying "VROOOM, VROOOM".
10) His dancing skills. When Dad listens to his favorite "hair" bands, Ben makes a fist and puts into the air and shakes it back and forth to the beat.
10) When we sit together each night after bathtime, he curls up beside us in the recliner, legs crossed, sips his drink and puts one arm around my head.
10) When he says "BBBRRRRRRRRRR" "BRRRRRRR" as we wrap him up in a towel getting out of the bathtub.
10) When he imitates the brushing of his teeth when we are doing ours. He still needs our help because he likes the taste of the toothepaste a little too much still.
10)He still sits in time out and smiles like he is having the time of his life.
10) His wide-open mouth kisses. Working on the smooch but he prefers open mouth still.
10) When he sleeps all night through, which he has done for four nights straight now. Keeping my fingers crossed.
10) When he pulls up my shirt so he can put his finger in my belly button. By far, a belly button to a toddler has to be the greatest invention they have ever seen.
10) When he says "luv you" Need I say more.
10) I look at him in awe sometimes. I truly think he is just the cutest boy. I know I am biased and he is my son, but he is so awesomely adorable. I love his blonde, blonde hair.
2 comments:
You go Benjamin!! What a delight you are, can't wait to see you and your family soon. Oh yea, Mia, wait til your belly button does funny things with the pregnancy-- he will really get a kick out if it then!! The other day Ava brought a baby bottle over to my belly button and gave it a drink of milk, LOL!!
My favorite is ... number 10! :)
Post a Comment