This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 weeks

Now before you say, I don't have a belly, actually I really don't because this is me at 16 weeks pregnant with Benjamin.


Here is me currently a little over 12 weeks with Baby Holee now. I would just like to say I had two helpings of sausage gravy and biscuits for dinner!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! You really do have a baby bump! Way more than with Ben! Your so cute! man look at those boobs!
Deborah

Maria said...

WOW DEBORAH!! Thanks for comment. For any that don't know my great friend Deborah, she is a little outspoken to say the least. But I am very impressed, I just posted this last night, and you were the first to comment!!! Luv YOU!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I definitely got bigger with the 2nd baby. Happens when you have them closer together too.

Michelle

Maria said...

I am going to blame this on the photographer, but the more I look at this photo I realize that the upper part of my body looks enormous compared to the lower portion. My ARMS are not that big. I will just blame it on the tilted camera!

Anonymous said...

yep definitely pooching out quicker this time! You look so cute!

Jessica said...

You look great, Maria! I am so excited for another niece or nephew!!