I have been super busy at work and keep saying I am going to blog about certain things, then I get side tracked, and never do. So, some random thoughts/ongoings in the last week.
1) I am officially out of the 1st trimester, which is a relief for me, mostly. If I were to miscarry it would most likely occurr in the first.
2) I feel great. No more nausea for two complete days now. Not even an episode. Did wake up with the worst heartburn I ever felt last night, but it passed.
3) Ben has six teeth, with I think 10 more coming in. Poor guy! Has been miserable. Up at night, and just doesn't know what to do with himself.
4) Ben said "football" last night, as we were playing catch. He is saying words more and more, which is so exciting.
5) I can no longer button hardly any of my pants. I purchased two belly bands on ebay yesterday, and they can't get here soon enough. Everything else fits, just not around my little belly. From what I can see, I haven't gained weight yet though.....
6) For several weeks, probably back to almost 11 weeks I have been able to feel 'baby G Holee' move. I feel slight flutters. It is so much more recognizable this time, cuz I know what to look for.
7) Yep, I said Baby G Holee, cuz I am making bets I am having a girl!!
8) My friend Jana called and left a voicemail confirming this today, stating she had a dream last night that I was having a girl.
9) I have been working my patooty off at work like no other and it has been very rewarding. I like challenges, and I truly love rising to the occasion.
10) My two favorite men in my life brought breakfast in bed to me on Saturday morning, just for the heck of it. It blew my socks off, I think he did that one other time in my life, and it was when I was pregnant with Ben. Eggs, bacon, OJ, and cinnamon rolls.
11) Which reminds me, I still love Cinnamon rolls in this pregnancy. I have yet to fill the craving of Cinnabon yet, but I will work on that.
12) The warmer weather couldn't get here soon enough. Ben and I need play time outside.
13) In the mornings, as I have been driving to work..... I have been feeling like an ant of the antz movie, watching all the scurrying cars off to their jobs each morning in a rush. Some singing to their music, some with stone faces, some with smiles, some with sad faces. And I imagine how each and everyone of us have our own lives and we still intertwine all together.
14) I still have a major pet peave of reckless driving, especially when it effects me and my baby G. Let's just say Mama doesn't always have the nicest things to say when I am cut off.
15) Listen up for the Bill that is supposed to be passed in the US by our new president for Partial birth abortions to be required to be done in all hospitals. I think it is tragic. If you don't know what a "partial birth abortion" is -Read up on it. If that isn't murder, I don't know what is.
16) On a positive note, my Mother who used to work for a non-profit Pro-life organization was told a story by an old co-worker, that a mother decided to keep her 14 week gestation baby after seeing an ultrasound and watching her child suck her thumb and then literally reach out palm up towards the mother's hand as she had placed it on her own belly. This happened six days ago.
17) Life is good, I feel good. I am blessed. And it can't get much better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment