Before I go into details, I have short story regarding this exactly: Don't judge a book by its cover! I know we have heard it a million times, but this goes back to college days, and even before. One year, I was maybe 21 or 22 unpacking boxes moving into a new apartment. I came across this little book of sayings I had held onto for many years. I actually got it as a present probably 10 years before from my orthodontist. I opened to the back page, just scanning, and what fell out, but a ticket to a concert, no other concert but "NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK" Do you know I never even found that ticket before. Do have any idea how excited I would have been if I did know it was there. NO WAY! And I missed it. Looking back at it now, I remember thinking oh, how selfish was I. I didn't even get into the book enough to find a most often gift ever. How nice was that?! So, moving forward 15-20 years to present day, I still got to see them in concert. Who would have ever thought?!
Also, not only did we buy nosebleed tickets, but when we went to go find our seats, we found out that we were upgraded to FLOOR SEATS! AWESOME! At one point we were less than 15-20 feet away from them. It was pretty incredible. It all came back to me... their songs, their dance moves, and they were looking pretty good for aging 15 years at that! We had such a great time! And yes, if I could I would do it again!

O-O-o-o-o, the right stuff!

Jesse and me "hanging tough"

The Group of GIRLS. As Lori, said, quite giddy, but that may be putting it mildly.
They sang a lot of songs from their new album too. My favorites were "summertime" and "Single"
We were so close!
And of course, Really,what is a blog post without one of my favorite boys in it!
He was having too much fun.
2 comments:
I am STILL giddy about it! Bought the new album and have been listening constantly on my ipod. And do you think Danny is on 'roids? He was RIPPED! haha. Love the pics of Ben also. He's such a cutie!
Glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment