This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, November 17, 2008

Interests

I am able to play CD's in my car with an MP3 format, so I can literally put over a 100 songs on one CD. It is probably one of my favorite things about the car. Well, that and the heated seats. Never realized how awesome those were until it got cold. So, anyways, we have quite the selection of music at home, so yesterday I mady a CD for myself. After listening a little to it yesterday, and then some more this morning, I realized how randmom my music interests are. I mean I have always said I liked "everything", but I guess I really do.

To name a few: Fugees, Cake, Jimmie Hendrix, Jim Croce, Norah Jones, "New Kids on the Block" (haha), Metallica, Our Lady Peace, They Might Be Giants, Cat Stevens, The Rolling Stones, Ace of Base, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado, Akon, Bryan Adams, Tim McGraw, No Doubt, Fergie, Alanis Morrisette, Led Zeppelin.

WOW, now I do love the Classics, as you can see, but.......... RANDOM! As each song played I found myself thoroughly enjoying as a smiled and sang along. Ben even loved it this morning. He was dancing/head banging to "everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams. Never would have thought head banging could work for that song, but Benjamin pulled it off quite well.

So, when people say they love everything, do they really? Cuz, I think I actually do.

No comments: