This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, November 10, 2008

Hair Cut and tags!

I did my first haircut, on Benjamin last night, and didn't do too shabby, I must say. Well, of course he was in his high-chair with a cookie just made by Mom. Dad helped with every so often holding his head still, so I could get a snip here and a snip there. He was starting to get a little mullet. And we can't have any Billy Ray going on in our house!

So, question- has anyone had one of those horribly annoying tags on the inside of their shirt or sweater, and it constantly bugs you to no end, making you itch it to only relieve it for five seconds, and then you find yourself doing the same thing a moment later. Why don't I just cut it off you ask. Well, i should have this morning before stepping out the door, but no I didn't. I am thinking, "it'll go away." No, but really it won't. It will continue to antagonize me for the rest of the day, until I get home, only to take if off, and not remember to cut it off. So, then approximately a week from now, when I decide to wear it again-because it is a really cute sweater- I will be complaining once again. Oh my. There was your randomness for the day.

All is well. Life is good, and we are in a countdown to Christmas now. Only 8 weeks to go, and only four weeks till Terressa has her second baby. Little Jackson. We can't wait.

3 comments:

Crystal Ann said...

Let's see some pics of that big boy!! I keep saying I'm gonna take Ava to get her first hair cut and I never do it :)

Becca said...

Congratulations! I want to see some pictures too!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you did a great job! All I have to say about the tags is thank goodness for tagless shirts (At least for the kids,) or else Matthew would never have a shirt on!