This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots of pics!

I was a picture taking queen this past weekend, so I wanted to share some of my favorite shots. Ben and I had some sweet times playing outside with the fantastic fall weather. His favorite spot in our back yard is playing by the fence and cedar trees. Not quite sure why, but he does like to pop around a tree an play peek-a-boo.

This is just one with one of his smiling ornery faces, like, "Haha, whatcha gonna do now?!"

We found an old plant bucket that he became quite fond of as a hat.

I think he seriously thought he was hiding. "where's Benjamin?!"

It is hard to get shot of him facing me close up. This one turned out pretty cute. Does he have just a "trouble" face or what?

We headed to the Runge Nature Center one afternoon with Grandma K and Papa K. Along with a few of his cousins Mati, Elle, and Taylor, and Uncle Charlie. He loved pointing and seeing the stuffed animals. This one he is pointing at a bear in a tree. A lady even pulled out a big speckled snake of his cage, and let all the kids pet it. Did I mention Ben isn't scared of anything? He wanted to grab and hold it himself.


Just a nice shot of Mom and Dad! Had to have a warm up picture as you see below, trying to get Jake to smile. He isn't always the fondest of posed pictures.I just keep telling him he is going to have to get over it.



My little sister,(isn't so little anymore, considering she got her driver's license, ayaya) Katie, with niece Elle. Kind of cheesy, but they are both very pretty girls.

Any last one, I promise. Just a good shot of Ben in the sun. He has these squinty eyes in some of his pictures, that I have grown to love.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE the pictures! And that is a funny "warm-up" picture, I believe I have seen that face a lot throughout our growing up years! :)

Crystal Ann said...

LOVE the warm-up pic, hahaha! Thanks for the laugh today Mia :)