
My Handsome guy sitting on the bench in front of our house before church. The weather was awesome all weekend.

What's wrong Ava? Apparently the stone bench was very cold on her bare little legs. This girl is amazing. Such a talker. You ask her her name, she says, ABA! I tell her I luv you Ava. She responds with, I lub you MIA! Oh, I couldn't get enough.

Ben loves dogs! Any of them. This is Frankie, my Mom and Dad's dog. Ben loves going over and giving him lovins.

Always on the move. Benjamin loves climbing up and down steps.

Notice it helps to balance with your tongue out.

Had to post another. I absolutely loved this outfit on him. Such a little man.
2 comments:
What a cutie patootie he is!! Love the pic with Ava, that's a classic Jason face if I've ever seen one :) Great seeing you all last weekend, can't wait til next visit- hopefully October 25th!!
I love this outfit too, what a cutie!w
Post a Comment