I have found that I have a couple different quirks, that most people don't realize or know about me. Odd things which I wonder if anyone does them themself.
1) I eat the chocolate around a candybar first. Always on reeses' peanut butter cups. There is just something about saving the best for last.
2) Coffee: I drink about a 1/4 to half a cup before I leave in the morning. And since I have only a four cupper coffee maker, I make almost a full pot one morning then the next morning, put the left over coffee in a cup and warm it up in the microwave. I guess some could see it as gross. But I look at it as saving coffee and spending less.
3)I am infatuated with vitamins to the point that it excites me to talk about them or read about them. Some may already know that.
4)Hypocrite: I eat a ton of sugar, but allow Ben to have minimal amounts if any in a days time.
5) I put potato chips on PB &J, turkey or ham sandwich. I found this is actually more common than I thought.
6) I have the fakest smile in the world. I am working on it, Thanks Jason. He always makes fun of me when he takes my picture, and says, "Oh come on there it is, there it is, there it is....leading up to it", and then I actually smile. It's not like I don't want to smile, just have a hard time doing it. Notice:

7)Speaking of Jason, we have a coolness contest. Yes, it is rare, but we make up songs saying how "cool" we are and the other is not. Of course, he really needs to catch on that any coolness he has is only what I rub off on him.
8) I can be quite a picky eater. At least Jake thinks so, I think I have gotten better. It really just depends on the mood I am. I have to admit, I am what you could call a moody eater.
9) I can be somewhat of an overbearing sister. (Which sibling will read this first? and say FINALLY, she admits it!) My excuse is I care so much, and I really don't know how to keep my mouth shut when I think I KNOW what's best. And well, I always know best!
10) I could eat four or five whole tomatoes by myself just with salt and pepper on them. Believe me, when I was a child, I am pretty sure I got a Vitamin C overdose one day and caused myself to have a huge migraine headache.
11) I love Food network!! Favorite, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. There are some awesome cooks out there.
12) I am a romantic. I love Love Stories, movies, books, and everyday romance. I find myself watching older couples admiring them for their love or romance. No matter how old they get. Like when, this couple at church last weekend was celebrating there "60th Anniversary" The priest called them up to say Kiss the bride. And he didn't want to stop kissing her. It was amazing to see that kind of love after all those years.
13) I am so emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat, a commericial, a comedy. Sometimes, just from thinking about something happy.
14) I have a secret want to sell vitamins and whole food to people one day at a gym or own my own store. Why not share the wealth?!
15) I hate politics. Period.
16) I love having family get togethers. It is always crazy, but never a dull moment.Last weekend, we had Mom and Dad's b-day celebration, along with Matt and Katies' birthdays at our house. It was a blast, and great food. Including a smoked pork butt, Jake made. Unbelievable.
Hmmmmmmmm. I thought I didn't have much to write, but there is your random stuff for the day.
Please feel free to collaborate on your quirks.
2 comments:
I eat chocolate candy bars the same way, and ALWAYS on reeces cups! That's the best way, man!
Mmmm ... I love pig butt!!:) I love your posts, I always feel like I know you a little better after reading them!
Post a Comment