This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anna Maria Island 2011


Beach!

Went with two other couples! Lori and Ronnie! Carrie and Scott!

The jumping pictures were the most fun ever!

Handstand walking!

Man, I can't wait to go back and watch another sunset!



Lori and I reaching for the sky!

Will be my favorite picture for a while!

jake and I even headed to a Buccaneer's game one day! They didn't do so hot, but we had great seats and it was a beautiful day!

I CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK AND BRING THE KIDS!

Hmmmm, where should we vacation next?

2 comments:

Crystal Ann said...

Man,I want to go the beach!!!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Jealous of your trip and your great bikini bod! You look awesome!