This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, November 4, 2011

4.33 and 2.33


Two good looking guys!

No, i hate this picture of me, but Jonna is stinkin cute.

Went to the pumpkin patch and playing in the sunflowers.

Gma Deena and her sweet grandbaby on her birthday!!

Serious Jonna

Ben was buried in the corn! Best thing ever!

Photo time with MOm! I found a few I hope to frame! I love having a good camera. I can always find a few good shots, and well, it helps that the kids are so stinking cute. Cooperative..NO. Cute YES!


Jonna in her super hero pose! Notice the background.


Someone else wanted to be a part of the picture too.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! Can't believe how big they are getting!