The afternoon we headed back, I picked up the kids early and went home to take our everloving family nap! We woke up with laughter and tickles and hugs and kisses, and went to the store to buy the kids a sprinkler and swimming pool. Ben had quite the blast.
As you can see, Jonna took a little more to warm up to the freezing cold temperatures.
Ben had several attempts to coax her in. Jonna's slump was her answer of "do i really have to?"
The looks she gave me when I asked her to get in the pool.
This picture could be a million words. I remember a picture of me like this. The serious eyes and straight face saying, "really, go ahead try to get me to smile...aint happenin"
Now this guy, I can always get a smile! And boy had I missed that smile while out on vacation.
And I missed this little ones looks.
I swear she grew up over night while we were gone. Aunt Anna and Grandma Kusick watched them while we were away, and they told us over and over how behaved they were, and just what good kids we have. I know...of course. But i sure love to hear that!
My sweet little boy.
And my precious little girl.
So, nope Jake and I have not ONE picture of our trip while away. I thought about it once or twice, but I think I was too darn relaxed to worry about it. It wouldn't matter if I took pictures or not while away because the best pictures would have still been the ones I took on the last day.
2 comments:
I believe I've seen some of her looks on her Grandma Deena's face.
I agree! I see a lot of Grandma Deena too! I just told her that last week. It's amazing how the genes are combined on both sides, and forms a beautiful little girl!! I have some pictures as a child where I have that same exact face! Thanks for comment Christal. Not sure we have met, but thanks!
Post a Comment