So, why didn't anyone tell me before how much I was missing out on not having a dishwasher? For those that don't know, this new dishwasher is my first experience having one (we had one before we didn't use becuase it didn't work). Yes, we are catching up to the times. I have had it for almost two weeks, and this has by far been one of the best purchases in my life. It saves water (cuz we only have to run once a day max), makes my kitchen look cleaner and uncluttered, and most of all it saves MY precious time. Yes, I can clean the kitchen in five minutes flat, so I get more time with the kids, and possibly focus on other areas of the house that need attention.
This is one peice of technology that is by far amazing.
P.S.
Try this for your next cardio. 10 sets of Burpees for 30 seconds, 20 second rest between each set. I didn't do the hop to the side or the one legged. I just did a pushup. We will try the one legged our next run with these so called Burpees. Super fun. Complements of Coach Kusick.
1 comment:
you can't even begin to imagine how envious of you I am right now! I want a dishwasher so bad! Lucky duck!
Post a Comment