
Jake's number one fans!

Ben really, really, really wanted to race WITH Dad!

The starting line! I don't know the exact count, but I am guessing there were possible 300 people.

Jake and Natasha Fan club!

Plus one!

And another, we were waiting patiently!

Look at that beautiful Mama and her redhead!

Waiting....

and waiting....

This is Mom, praying that Tasha is okay. Reminder, she is pregnant!

And here comes Jake lookin strong!

With a good finish!

Didn't get the time, but it was right at 25 minutes. Pretty good, considering he hadn't run this route before, and he trained only on a track without hills!

And here comes TASHA! She was totally sprinting.

Very awesome!

The two champions!

Benjamin was so happy Dad made it! It was really hard for him to wait that long from start to finish!
This did not stop Taylor and Ben from having multiple races afterwards to show off how fast they were!

My onry sister shot!It really wouldn't be a Kusick day without something funny going on!

Headed home!Jonna had to make sure and hold Dad's hand!
5 comments:
Thanks for all the pics Maria! Ahh I feel much happier now!
Yay Jake! Thanks for the pics, we miss you guys!
Go Jake, you rock!
Way to go Jake! I love races. so addicting. Nice time too! Love the pics.
So, the results were posted! Jake got 12/40 in his age bracket, and Tash got 31/56 in her age bracket! Very awesome!
Post a Comment