Snow Day as I would think my son would define it: A little peice of heaven fell from the sky. While Dad shovels the driveway at 7pm last night, Jonna, Ben and I all bundled up tromping around in the snow and making snow angels. The delight I see on their faces as they play in the snow is awesome.
Traveling from my lunch break to the gym back to work: I see a fire truck headed my way. Who happens to be driving that truck, my hubby, stache and all. You gotta feel special when you hear the loud horn honk from the truk and know it was meant especially for yours truly. Something about a hot fireman driving a truck delights me.
Benjamin: Chocolate milk would have to be this one's favorite delight. The moment he opens his eyes in the morning..."Mooooooooooom", as he sighs. "Can I have my chocolate milk?"
Jonna: Music delights this little one. You hear a beat, and she drops everything to break it down, and I do mean Down. She has this little squat/shake that is too hilarious.
Mugsy: Hmmmm, he doesn't delight me. Mugsy and I have this mutual relationship. I put up with him, and he puts up with me. He is our three and 1/2 year old boxer. This morning I was kind enough to lay some blankets outside for a little bed for him. I was feeling sorry for him cuz of the snow and cold. He continues to jump up on the door and wine and bark.....which he knows he is not supposed to do. I proceed to try to hit him down, only to have my hand go hard into the doorknob. As it throbbed and began to swell. I said a few words under my breath........and then looked to see the nice blankets I put outside for him to lay on were strewn through the snow, he likes to play with them like toys....hmmmm, sorry bub, that wasn't very smart, now you don't have a warm bed to sleep on. So LONG! That dog, sometimes!!!
1 comment:
We love snow days and chocolate milk here too!!! Cute post
Post a Comment