Vacation. Vacation is on my mind. A beach, rolling waves, sand between my feet, ocean breeze, warm air, swimming pools, swim up bar, a pretty little drink with an umbrella.
We WILL vacation next year. Where....who knows, but it will have every one of the above mentioned.
Jake and I need it. We need to get away, and have a honeymoon. Who says you can't have honeymoon's more than once after you are married. Trips like these make your marriage stronger, more fun, and it definately gives you a pick me up to get back to stones we built our marriage on. "Let the love shine through".
The defined dates are set. June 1-5, ready or not checkbook, vacation is coming.
Well, Christmas is coming first, which is on my mind too. I have done super fabulous well on getting shopping done early, and budgeting, wheeling and dealing to get the BEST christmas presents at the BEST price. I love it.
The favorite game in the house right now.......Duck, Duck, Goose Baby! Ben's all time favorite. He prefers to be picked GOOSE every single time. Jonna sits right in the circle with us grinning from ear to ear, and holding back excitement, waiting to hear the word, "GOOSE!" when she knows as soon as that word pops out of either of our mouths, CHAOS! Ben runs, Jake or I run after him, Jonna runs, and this produces a lot of screaming in delight.
Simple things like this make me real happy. All is well in the Holee Realm.
1 comment:
Glad to hear everything is going well. You have such cute kiddos! I wish we lived closer and were able to see them more often. I feel the same way about vacations right now, we need one too!!!!
Post a Comment