Ya, i do talk aboput my kids all the time. why not always talk about things that make you happy?!
Truth is. Life is stressful sometimes. I need a BEACH vacation. Work is kind of stressful. It gets hard sometimes when you are claimed a single Mama while hubby is away fighting fires.( Can you belive in the yittle ol town we live in he has worked three fires lately and handlded two code calls(death) in two weeks. I talk about the babies all the time. I SAID to my doctor today...one year we are tryin for three. Ya, I am crazy. I don't even know if I can handle the two I got right now. I Know they make me explode with love, but will I be the best Mama I can be with 2 or with three. I guess Jake and I will find out.
Jake and I.....Team effort. We are prety awesome. We fight. We gruel with each other. We bicker and we will even go to bed furious with each other sometimes. But, truth is, I won't ever be able to live without him, neither my kids. So, we are gonna tease, laugh, love, fight, yell at, kiss, walk away, and make up the best any couple can do.
Then are kids are gonna watch, and they are gonna learn from us.
Just like when our good friend neighbor came over the other day crying because she lost her mother. Jonna on my hip. Looked at her. Studied her as we spoke and B cried.. And then she, Jonna, reached her hand out then leaned in............to love her to make her feel better.
It made B cry more, but it also made her feel better.
Life is good, My kids are great. Jake and I...we grow every day. I love him to the moon and back. so.........really all is well in the Holee realm.
1 comment:
Amen sista! I completely understand this post. Life is very much like this in the Cummings house....except for the fighting fires thing.
Post a Comment