So, we decided to take full advantage of it. Which included watching spiderman episodes, and feeding our face with homemade guacamole and tortilla chips. Then we moved on to strawberries, and episodes of National Geographic of "Tigers of the Snow"
We followed that up with a FAT nap, and woke up to Jake and Jonna getting home. Jake went to lay down for a nap. Jonna decided that wasn't in her plans. So, Ben, Jonna, and I went outside to absorb some rays on the swingset and in the grass.
Yes, I do need more sick days with my kids like this.
I am biased, but I think he gets cuter every day.
Smiles. What a cheese.
The mark below her nose, is yet another battle wound. Jonna had a match with the concrete at daycare, and well the concrete won.
1 comment:
Doesn't look like that concrete battle is getting her down! Glad to see you had a good mommy/son day. Those are fun!
Post a Comment