Then I have moments like these. They happen at least every night, and often they can happen all day long. Even with cloudy, windy skies, and rain setting in.
Watching my baby girl give her "look" that she is just too cool.
I know how to walk, and watch out.
I think she ususally walks best with her tongue out.
Bikerides with Jonna on board and Benjamin to my side.
Right beside him as he "revs" his engine on his bike!
Jonna just hangin out, loving being part of the action.
Ben and his looks of determination.
And then Benjamin, talking to me about how he just totally beat me in our bike ride.
Or telling Dad, I went faster than Mom!
See moments like these, just let me know, I am alive. I have awesome kids. I am pretty darn lucky to have my great husband. Moments like these I know, everything is just gonna be all right.
1 comment:
Maria, thank you for sharing all your thuoghts! You are a wonderful mother! I love you & miss you guys!
Post a Comment