This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Practical Simple Days

Favorite parts of the day, and so simple to say the least.

Notice Jonna trying to eat the bubbles.






Big Helpers for Dad while putting up the swingset.



I think I get this face all the time.
Ms. Jonna in Charge should be her nickname. Any time you see a steering wheel or anything that could be one, where Jonna could drive it, MOVE out of the way.


Who really needs to have the swing hang from the swingset to use it. It works perfectly fine on the ground.


Most slides are meant to slide down. Jonna prefers to climb up it first. Ben and Jonna my lil monkeys.




Look at that pretty smile.
Two seconds later. Literally.



There is that look again.


Mom, why can't I play with Dad's tools?

No comments: