This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, July 12, 2010

Kids.


You know when I first started all my blog writing, I would talk about all kinds of things. Everyday life, thoughts, randomness, work, and my kids. Now, I usually just talk about my kids. Some times are stressful. Some times our pure JOY! Two weeks ago, some of the most stress ever. Walking out of the children's daycare with both kids in arm, telling her we wouldn't be back! For the best interest of my kids. In the back of my mind thinking, "OH CRAP"! But, the big guy upstairs is taking care of us. Ben starts Pre-school in mid August, and Jonna starts a new daycare, which was highly recommended about the same time. And I have great friends to help me out until then, along with an awesome husband who is doing some daddy day care also.But you know, my family is what my life is filled up with and really the most important. A mother said to me a long time ago. You know my kids are my "Legacy". I mean how awesome is that. MY LEGACY! They ARE what I AM now and when I AM no longer here. With that being said, my cup overflows:)!

Jake's sister and her children stayed with us over the weekend, and it was a wonderful visit, filled with GOING BONKERS, Playing outside, bike riding, water guns, ladder ball, and Slip n Sliding. Jonna got her first set of pigtails, with Compliments to Aunt Jessica S. We have a small house, but I have to say the accomodating goes pretty well. I just hope Jessica feels that way :) So Ben slept with us in our bed on Saturday and Sunday night. Both nights, he laid in bed talking to us about EVERYTHING he got to do that day. And his pure joy makes me the happiest Mom in the world. Enough with the cheesy stuff! CHECK OUT what Ben learned to do last night?!




She is such a goofball!


Attempt at a group shot with Ben, Cousin Sydney, David, and Ethan.



Cutest little girls ever! Jonna and Sydney. Syd is 9 months older than Jonna, and has quite a bit more hair than her as you can see.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How awesome is that! Go Ben!! Love Jonna's side ponytail :)