This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, July 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNA! YOU ARE ONE!

Did we keep her alive a year?! Well, Yes we did! Man, Can I believe this one is one year old. No. I am getting older, but really time is flying, I just want it to pause!

This picture was the snapshot I got of her when I walked into her room to wake her at 6:30am singing Happy Birthday!

Two days ago, she took FOUR steps! She is so close to walking. She still laughs at herself like she is the coolest thing that crawled this earth. She still has only the four teeth. Wears a size four shoe and 12 month and some 18 month clothes. She loves to dance, wave bye bye, and knows how to sign "please." Only when asking for icecream of course! haha. She eats table food, but has for the last month or more probably. Sippy cup only during the day, and has been for the last 6 days. On straight rice milk. The only bottle she has is the one at 2am! Whew. Let's hope we can wean that one soon. She is her Daddy's girl! Still likes to jump in on the wrestling when we are all rolling around on the living room floor. And yes, she is spoiled rotten. Shows some drama now and then when she tests the waters with the word no. That is every day really. Her hair is so cute. I cut her bangs for the first time, two weeks ago. Now it will grow!
This is her this morning on the way out the door to the sitter!



We have a birthday party to celebrate on Sunday with friends.

Happy Birthday Jonna Baby! We love you!

1 comment:

Crystal Ann said...

We love you too baby girl!!! Love Uncle Jason, Aunt Crystal and cuz Ava and Isaac